Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crime Scene or Darwin Award?


     Just happened to come across this scene today in Columbiana, Alabama.  I thought at first it was just asleep in the parking lot.  When it didn't move with my truck parking so close, I assumed the worst.

     My investigative instincts kicked in and I immediately began looking at this as a crime scene.  Did the murder take place elsewhere and the face covered out of guilt?  Was the can laced with strong poison, so strong the cat didn't even have time to get it's head out?

     I looked around the area for clues.  Found a good one about fifty feet away at the back of a nearby building...



     I now believe our victim was dumpster diving and found what seemed to be good leftovers.  Alas, it was to be his last meal...

     We'll never know how this awful tragedy actually took place without proper forensics.  In the mean time, pick up your garbage and guard your kitties!  Eating Chef Boyardee... your call!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get that out of my mind. I only hope that my children stay away from the Chef Boyardee. I think it would be horrible if one of my kids were to have a hand amputated because of a defective can. Wait! was that can made in China? Could it be the next tragedy...chinese puzzle cans?
    Anyway, I doubt that many PETA types will be happy to see this image either. Though the orange marking paint will leave people to wonder for awhile once the body is properly bagged and tagged.

    ReplyDelete