Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Animal Farm

     Way back in May I wrote a blog about Wilsonville, Alabama.  That link is here, if you would like to refresh your memory.  I left you with one other noteworthy item unfulfilled.  It just so happens that my memory still functions at times(when the cell phone rays bounce in the opposite direction).  So I thought I'd rewind a little and finish that thought.
   
     Lets say you're driving east on highway 25 from Columbiana, approaching Wilsonville.  As you reach the only major intersection, put your blinker on to turn right.  After turning right, you'll cross the csx railroad tracks, and take the next left on Hebb road.  Then turn left on Brother's Ave and start looking...
   
      In the pasture on your right is an odd farm.  You just never know what type animal you'll see next.   The owner seems to have a passion for exotic ones.  The only thing missing is a very large boat sitting right in the middle of the pasture.  That would get people talking!







      The close-up emu shot was taken at a different time.  I figured you'd notice the grass wasn't green.

    I'll close with the mention of one other item which we've been interested in lately...   There is a nice little wedding chapel on highway 55, just outside Wilsonville, if you are in need of one.  I've heard it rents for $400.00/three hours.  Again, just in case you need it...  Free commercial adds!  Wow, what a blog.


 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment