Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Applying for Illuminati Chaplain

     It seems that everywhere I turn these days, some globalist group is vying for world domination.  The Bilderberg Group just had their latest meeting in St. Moritz, Switzerland.  There is also the Bohemian Grove folks along with the Freemasons.  I just lump them altogether in the common term Illuminati.  As Wikipedia puts it, "the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a new world order (NWO)."  Of course, this new world order would not be like anything we have today!  I suppose you would need to read George Orwell's book 1984 to understand where they want to take us.  And honestly, it isn't that far off!
     All that was on my mind after stumbling across this video on YouTube by Dr. Webster Tarpey.  Much of it focuses on John Holdren, President Obama's advisor on Science and Technology.  This guy thinks genocide is a good thing!  He believes, according to the papers he has written, that the earth should be limited to one billion people!  You other five billion have to go elsewhere!  Try mars, I hear they have openings...  These are the type people our President has appointed as advisors?  Mr. Holdren also believes in forced sterilization for women among other radical beliefs!  I do hope you'll watch the video and get the complete picture of this man's dark world vision!
     I'm not convinced that all the illuminati are evil!  My guess is they have their own radical fringe elements, like all political parties.  I've searched for organizational structure and evidently it just isn't published on the internet.  I'm sure there is an excellent structure, otherwise much more would be known and their NWO would not be so close to fruition.  With all their agenda's nearing completion, I'm worried they have forgotten something...  the spiritual side of things!
     It could happen easily, like driving to work and forgetting your briefcase.  I'm sure they've all forgot where they put their keys or completely missed their child's play at school!  Hey, it happens.  I just don't want them to leave God out of things!  All great society's need religion and the NWO is no exception.
     With that in mind, I am willing to serve in any capacity that I can help.  I'm not a well know religious leader, so there wouldn't be any unwanted publicity.  I also can keep secrets better than anyone I know.  I've read the Bible from cover to cover several times and would only offer personal opinions based from those readings.  I have an open mind on most things, but admit my worldview is Christian, the very view you seem to be missing! 
     Let's face it, would you want to die and enter eternity without at least checking into the fact that Jesus might have been real and heaven does exist.  Not only that, what if Hell is real and genocide gets you a ticket there quicker than a duck on a junebug! 
     If you are interested in my offer, just call!  YOU KNOW where to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment